Yet again another book I've already read, but once I read Twilight I just had to reread the rest of them too. Plus the new novella came out so it's good to refresh the first three books before reading that, right?
This is by far the hardest of the books for me to read, it didn't get any easier on my third go around (yes I've read it three times). I love the series, but this one is just so dark and frustrating for me. I miss Edward, I know I sometimes say things about him being over protective and how much that annoys me, but the story is just not right without him. He is such a part of Bella that all I can do is wish that he would come back and make it all better. It's also hard to watch Jacob become so attached to Bella, especially when you know Bella isn't feeling quite the same way about him. I enjoy book, it's just hard to read!

No comments:
Post a Comment