This is one of those rare occasions where I actually went to the theater to see something. Chad and Sara were going to see it Cinebarre and invited me to go see it since I was interested in seeing it. We went to get tickets and it was sold out so then they decided to take the whole group of us to Lowe's theater instead. The movie was hilarious, maybe not the funniest thing I've ever seen as I was promised, but it was pretty darn funny. I can't quite understand why the two bridesmaids need to argue like that, but then I'm not nearly as jealous or vindictive as some people I suppose. The movie was great, I'm glad I saw it, not 100% glad it was at the theater and I paid that much to see it, but I am glad I saw it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment