Friday, July 9, 2010

dark flame by alyson noel

After reading shadowland I said I was done with this series if this book didn't get any better.  I was so tired of Ever making stupid decisions all of the time.  In this book Ever was so much smarter and made much better decisions.  She is still finding herself and understanding her place in the world, but in this book it was left to other people to make stupid decisions and do dumb things.  I must say I'll be getting the next book (night star) when it comes out, what can I say I'm horrible about wanting to know how a story ends.  The characters do some stupid things from time to time, but that really does make them seem a bit more real.  I just have to take a minute to recall how little I knew as a teenager and how the world really did seem to revolve around the things I was doing at the time.  Yep, this book was certainly better and I look forward to the next one coming out this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment