When Richard put this movie on I was really rather shocked. While it's not probably technically a chick flick, it does have a tendency to feel that way from time to time. I think Richard saw the title and decided to watch it based on that. Anyways, the movie was pretty good, still a little messed up though. I think I need to choose a movie that I know is going to be good and untwisted to watch soon. The main character has an obsessive compulsive kind of personality, whether he actually has OCD I don't know, but he certainly has a list making issue. When he is late because his wife was trying to give him more time but set the clock the wrong way everything goes completely wrong and his life spirals into a twisted mess. He eventually figures things out and such. But the in between he does some crazy stuff. Good movie, a little strange but good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment