Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All About Steve (3/2/10)

I thought this was a cute movie.  Sandra Bullock does a great job playing the quirky crossword making Mary who never seems to be able to stop talking.  I needed something to amuse me and this was perfect for that.  There was also a good story underlying the quirkiness, the you can't read a book by the cover kind of deal.  And everyone has thier own place where they fit in, even if they are a little different.  I enjoyed the end of the movie not being what you would expect, it was good to see Mary grow and realize exactly where she fits in.  It was amusing and cute, but it was certainly not something I need to own.  But if my friends had it and were wanting to watch it and I was there I would sit and watch it again.  It's a feel good kind of movie, feel good and quirky.  Just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment