So this isn't the first time I've read this, it's actually the second. I normally say I've read the whole series twice, but when I thought about it more, I had read all the other books twice but had lent the first book to someone at work and never reread it (though I bought another copy and have two now). The borrowed book was returned to me on Monday and I happened to forget Villette by Charlotte Bronte which I've been reading at home. So I decided to read Twilight again, and well, it's one of those books that once I've picked it up I can't put it down. I was pretty impressed I let it stretch out over 3 days. Now to reread the rest of the series (or at least the first 3) before the novella comes out! Which is really really soon, I have it preordered and can't wait till it shows up on my door step. I know, I'm one of those Twilight people, how in the world did that happen? At least I don't go screaming about it when I go watch it at the movie theater or anything crazy like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment