Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New in Town (9/21/10)


This was a cute movie, city girl goes to the country and finds herself.  In the process she also finds a hot guy but they don't get along to start with.  It's your typical romantic comedy with a few twists and turns.  I liked it but then I'm normally one to like cheesy rom-coms.

Sometimes movies like this make me think of how I act and the things I do and they make me question if I really am as nice as I think I am.  Over the last few years I've really been looking back and thinking and well, most of the time it comes back to my thinking I'm not really a nice person.  For the most part I like to think of myself as a nice person.  But then I think about the times that I just don't want to talk to every neighbor I have or know every little thing that is going on in various peoples lives.  I want the details on my friends and family and I love knowing what is going on with them, I suppose I withdraw into my own little world a little more then I should.  I'm not sure this movie is suppose to make me think deeply about myself, it really is a light airy kind of movie.  But my brain was in a think deep kind of mode so here ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment