Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Alice in Wonderland (10/19/10)


There are some movies that I feel like I just must see, and this was one of those for me.  I'm not a huge Johnny Depp fan, but he was so in costume here that I didn't have much time to be annoyed with him.  I loved the story, I loved Wonderland and it was certainly worth the time I took to watch it.  Would I have wanted to watch it in 3D at the theater? No.  But I'm not a huge 3D fan anyways.  I'm glad I've seen it, I might watch it again someday if the situation presents itself, do I need to?  Probably not, but I wouldn't be against it either.

I did quite enjoy the actress that played Alice, I look forward to seeing more of what she can do.  She did a great job with this role and I imagine she could continue on to do good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment