This documentary was very informative, and very sad. I can't imagine being brain washed and enslaved the way the people in North Korea are. The stories from people that have managed to get out of the country are just heart breaking. And to think that their families will be punished for them escaping by being put in a work camp and not properly fed is just so sad. Not to mention the kids being so malnourished that they are very noticeably smaller then the kids from South Korea of the same age. It is just sad that a ruler could want that much power to more or less enslave the masses. I can't even begin to fathom living the life there. We are very spoiled here in America, I often forget what the rest of the world is going through. I'm glad Richard puts on documentaries to remind me of how this are in other places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment