Monday, January 3, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (1/3/11)


It has been a very long time since Richard and I went to the movie theater, abd we have quite a few movie passes we've been holding onto for some strange reason.  So we decided to go see a movie, we didn't really care which one, neither of us really had any clue what was out in the theaters.  We decided to go see the latest Harry Potter, I'm a fan and Richard likes to make me happy.

The movie was great, I loved it and I really can't wait to see the other half of this movie!  They have done such an amazing job of making these movies true to the books.  As Richard pointed out, the beginning of the movie was slow, as was the book if you have read them.  Having not read the books it was really hard for him to get into that part, once things started happening he liked the story and he really hasn't followed the series so he was able to watch it without the whole backstory.  Great movie, I'll watch it again and I'll be happy to own it when it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment