Another book club book. I think this one is my favorite in the Lineage of Grace series so far. Once again I notice my lack of bible knowledge feels really noticeable. I was planning on reading the whole bible this year but I've fallen very far behind on my readings. I guess I better get to work on that one.
The story of Rahab is one of great faith. I think at times growing up I had similar feelings as Rahab, even though everyone around me wasn't necessarily feeling the pull to God. I knew I needed him, even at a young age before I was really able to go to church on my own. The book adds in details about the spies that we will never know for sure and it adds in more details about Rahab's future husband. But it was a good story, once again Rivers does a great job of bringing a bible story to life and making it more real for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment