This was one of Richards netflix picks and I think I might have enjoyed it more then him. It is predictable and there are certainly things that make you wonder why they never figured things out sooner. But I enjoyed the actors and I enjoyed the simpleness of it all. They are trapped in a human made city underground and after quite a few generations the city is starting to fall apart. There was a key that the governor was supposed to have to help them out after the earth has had time to heal. The key and directions of course get lost and the unlikely heroes arise to find out how to get out of the dilapidated city. Who knows what happens after the movie is over, but it's okay. It was nice to see them accomplish a task. It just left a feel good kind of feeling for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment