Most people that know me pretty well know that I'm not normally one to look at actors and go; "Wow he's a really good looking guy"... but wow Martin Henderson (Darcy) is a really good looking guy if you asked me. And Aishwarya Rai is gorgeous! (and Mr. Wickham wasn't too bad looking either).
The whole Bollywood meets Hollywood thing was fun. I love Bollywood, it feels so light and fun and almost naive (in a fun way, I'm not saying that as a put down in any way shape or form). I think Hollywood makes everything too serious, even comedies seem to be done so seriously. Hard to explain what I'm saying exactly, but I know what I mean.
I liked the movie, I watched all the special features much to Richard's amusement I'm sure. I'm sure he found that there was nothing better then watching the extended bollywood song and dances to most of the songs that were in the movie. I loved it though and they looked like they had such a fun time filming this movie.
Fun fun! And it was neat seeing this twist on a classic book. I would certainly enjoy watching it again sometime.

No comments:
Post a Comment