I saw this at the drive in theater in August, little did I know that it would be the last thing we saw at Puget Park Drive in. So sad it's closing but I am happy to hear that we'll have an emergency room closer to our house if for some reason we ever need it.
We watched this again while down visiting Adam and Valerie. I saw alot more of it this time around, I'm guessing it was a mixture of being super tired the first time and the drive in that made me miss things the first time I watched it. That and it was the third movie I had watched that day. But it's a good movie. I can't wait to see the rest of the series come to life on screen. I liked the books and the movies. I still dont' understand why I didn't enjoy the first movie when I saw it years ago. I suppose I'm glad I didn't, less waiting around for the rest of the movies to come out that way. And now I'm reading much more so I actually read the books before watching the movies.
This movie is far darker then the rest of the movies, and it ends sadly. But I thought it was pretty good. Now I want to watch all the movies over again, but I think that will have to hold off for a little while longer, that's quite a time consumer and I have lots of other things I should be doing first.

No comments:
Post a Comment