Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Cake Eaters (2/6/10)

This was an interesting story, I liked Kristen Stewart in this, and honestly I haven't found too many things where I have really enjoyed her.  She did a great job of playing someone with a handicap, it was quite believable that she actually had the degenerative muscular disease. 

In this movie there are a few different relationships to follow, both romantic and general family dynamics.  You watch two families go through various struggles, hopes and wishes.  I don't necessarily agree with what all the people were doing.  But it all came around in the end making you feel like things just might turn out alright. 

If you've read my other blogs on here you know I don't like to say to much about what happens, so I won't.  But I did enjoy this movie, I felt like it was certainly worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment