Thursday, February 18, 2010

Legend of the Seeker: Season 1 (2/7/10)

We started watching this series on Netflix sometime last fall and just got around to finishing it.  I liked the show, I loved watching the relationships grow.  The craziness of it all. 

The story starts out finding out who the seeker is (Richard Cypher), after he knows he's the seeker he has to train so he can defeat Darken Rahl the enemy of the land.  He's accompanied by a crazy wizard and a confessor on many adventures throughout the land.  I found all of the episodes quite amusing and wanted to keep watching. 

We should start watching the second season sometime soon I'm thinking.  Yep, I liked this series and I would watch it each week as it happens had I known it existed when it started.  I love having Netflix to find things I probably never would have known about previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment