This is from 2005 and I had never heard of it before, apparently it has a few different names. When it starts the name that shows up is Chicks with Sticks, but when searching for the DVD cover I also found it was called Anybody's Game as well. Strange the way that works. This is obviously a movie from Canada where hockey is loved by all. I so wish we would embrace hockey that way in the USA. The movie was good, I wish it hadn't been called Hockey Mom, for one that makes it sound like something entirely different from what it is. The blurb on it also made it sound different as well. The lead character in this movie is a hockey player (in the movie), and a very good one at that. She isn't just some mom who has a kid that plays hockey, she didn't just one day decide she wanted to play, she is a hockey player and has always been a hockey player. The movie was cute and annoying at times, but all in all I liked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment