Monday, August 16, 2010
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
This is one of those books I have read when I was little. I loved it, it is such a classic book. It is a wonderful book for kids, I have the whole set of them and I can't wait to be able to read them to my kids I don't have yet. Now that I'm done with this one I will move on to the rest, I'm excited to get the whole story. I'm not sure if I read all of the Chronicles of Narnia when I was a kid or not, but I didn't have anyone reading them to me either. Great book and super easy to read! I think I need to rewatch the movie sometime soon, I'm pretty sure it's one I actually own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment