Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Merlin (8/10/10)


We've been watching this over the last few weeks and just finished the first season.  I enjoyed it and it annoyed Richard a bit.  I suppose I can see his point, it seems everything is one big adventure or another, magic is being used constantly and no one notices, and we aren't really seeing the relationships grow but they are growing.  I guess for the type of show I look at it more simply then he does, or maybe I just don't expect much out of things.  I did have to question how tossing something in the lake was hiding it from ever being found, I mean it's not really all that hidden, but otherwise I don't normally question all that much.  Merlin is constantly struggling with not using his powers and Arthur is constantly proving he isn't the brightest guy in the kingdom but he does have a good heart.  Yeah, I found it amusing.  I'm sure to watch the next season when it's out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment