skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
I loved this book, it was so human and expressed feeling to situations that everyone has but hides within themselves. I think it just helps you realize that how you feel is okay, you just have to encompass it and continue one with life and not let things drag you down completely. This book follows you through the lives of various people in the Cleary family, though mostly it focuses on Meggie and her relationships with them all. It made me want to cry, but not because of how sad any one thing was that happened, but because I could watch the years unfold and feel the losses of the characters. It was a great book, certainly worth my reading it. I've moved the mini series to the top of my netflix queue, I hope it does the book justice, the reviews look good so I'm hoping it does!
No comments:
Post a Comment