Sunday, August 15, 2010
So You Think You Can Dance: Season 7
I have this weakness for SYTYCD, I can't help but watch it every time it comes out. Here is my season recap. As always the dancing was amazing this year. My favorite by far was Alex so it was super sad when he got injured, I hope he decides to do another season when he is all healed up. Though it's sad for him that he was bonding with all the people from this season and will have to go through it all again.
The contestants this year were much more kooky then previous years, I loved it! My favorite (after Alex) was Lauren so I'm super excited she won, there wasn't anything they threw at her that she didn't look like a natural doing. I think when they said "she feels music like no one else" that about sums up her amazingness. Kent was technically amazing but I did have issues with his cheesy Kentness, I imagine when he matures a bit he'll be absolutely amazing. I liked Robert more as the season progressed, he started out so excited that he was a bit obnoxious but he really settled down and started dancing amazing towards the end. As for the people lower then that in placing I'm not going to go into talking about them much (though I did enjoy Billy, I think he would have done a better job if he had been able to continue that first season he started on).
I was VERY happy they replaced Mary with Mia this year, sure Mia can say some crazy things but at least she doesn't scream like a maniac. I used to fast forward through every thing she said because she annoyed me so much!
Below are a few of my favorite routines from the season. I'm sure there are more that I am forgetting but here is one dance from each of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment