Monday, January 4, 2010

Blind Side (12/7/09)


We went and watched Blind Side while in Oregon on vacation for our anniversary of being together, I can't believe it's really been 12 years.  We went to a little old theater that reminded me of when we first got together in Pullman.  I know Pullman has new theaters now, but there was a bit of charm in those little old ones, the movie quality may have been horrible but there was just something about the sticky floor and the incredibly uncomfortable seats that gave me a nostalgic feeling.

As for the movie it was amazingly well done, Sandra Bullock was amazing as always.  I must admit that she is up there on my favorite actress list so I'm probably a bit bias on that one.  The story is great,  the acting is great, and all in all it was quite enjoyable.

Once again it's another movie that touchs on prejudices, it really is impossible to get away from them it seems.  I love that this is a true story and a very touching one at that.  It's great to see people doing good things for people, even if it is only in a movie. 

I enjoyed the movie greatly, not sure I'll ever watch it again, but for the most part I'm a one watch kind of gal.

1 comment:

  1. We really want to see this one because it's based on the true story. It sounds really good. Glad you enjoyed the anniversary together:)

    ReplyDelete