Monday, January 4, 2010

New Moon (12/19/09 and 11/28/09)


If you've read my main blog you will know that I have read the Twilight saga... Twice. You'll know that I'm quite a fan of the books, therefore you should not be surprised I've watched New Moon twice in the theater.  Though I really would have only watched it once (in the theater that is) had I not told my neice I would go see it with her.

New Moon is exactly what I expected it to be.  The franchise has done an amazingly good job of adapting the book to the screen, minus a few small changes it really does follow the book incredibly well.  I've never been one to drool over movie stars nor do I intend to start.  I'm certainly not watching the movies for the actors.  I love the story and can't wait to see the rest of the books come to life.  It's very rare that a movie based on a book will come out and I enjoy it as much as the book, this is probably about as good as it gets.  I did enjoy the movie and I'm bound to watch it again as well as own it when it comes out on DVD. I can't wait till they are all out to watch them as a marathon!

It was quite amusing the way the people watching the movie reacted at the end of the movie.  I know it's a cliff hanger but if you've read the book you'll know that's exactly how it should be!  I loved it and can't wait till Eclipse comes out later this year.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly just finished reading Eclipse and now Dawna is starting to read it before the release of the movie. She can hardly wait, but then again she is a pre-teen;) Remember those days? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I wasn't like that when I was a pre-teen, I've always tried to shy away from whatever the craze was. It's like I'm making up for it now.

    ReplyDelete