Most people that know me, know that I don't generally watch thrillers or scary movies or anything of the sort. I just don't enjoy them and I figure if I'm going to be wasting my time watching something I should stick to things I enjoy. That being said, I rented this from Netflix since I'm still trying to get an idea for what I think of Robert Pattinson's acting. I really am on the fence about him, I just don't think he's all that, but his acting really has been pretty good in everything I've seen so far. This one didn't disappoint in terms of his acting, but as a movie it really did leaving me wondering why I watched it.
So I was just saying in my last blog how there weren't many movies I have disliked more than Burn after Reading, and then I watched this. Ugh, ugh and more ugh! Between my dislike for spiders, the creepy psychoticness, and the lack of a fluent story this was another one of those, why in the world did I waste my time watching it movies. Robert Pattinson did a good job playing a crazy guy who just wanted to get away and felt like he was always being watched. The guy that played the person running the house was very creepy like he should be. But for one reason or another the story just didn't work for me. And what was up with the ending? I mean really did they just run out of time and want to end it quick? Blah, another waste of my time. I'm hoping the next movie I watch is better, I've had enough bad ones to last me for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment