This had to be one of the biggest wastes of time I have ever watched. Okay that might be a little harsh, there are certainly a few movies I have seen that I would want to watch less, but not too many. This was just really really bad. The acting was good, but there was absolutely NO point to any of it. The language was pretty bad, there was cheating (lots and lots of cheating), a bunch of brainless workout people, and a few people that worked at the CIA but apparently had no job and/or it made no difference if they actually went in to work. Yes there was just no point to this movie ever being made. There was lots of swearing which started pretty much in the first scene, and did I mention there was absolutely no point. I very rarely rate a movie 1 star on Netflix after watching it, but this one is one of the few that managed to get that from me. The only good thing I can say about it is the actors did a good job with their acting even if it was a completely pointless story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment